Skyland's Finance Department
Featured Finance Program: INPUT FINANCE PROGRAM - 2019 SPRING AND FALL CROP
Some of the benefits of this program are:
- Growers can receive financing for qualified invoices for their 2019 spring and fall crop
- Due date for the spring crop is August 1, 2019 and due date for fall crop is January 2, 2020
- Under this program the customer can purchase fertilizer, herbicide, pesticides, seed, and fuel
- Cash discounts are available with this program if account is paid by the 10th day of following month
- 2019 interest rate is fixed at 5.25%
- Customer is in a better cash flow position since they are not required to make a payment each month
Requirements for program:
- Completed packet (click here for PDF of application)
- Most current tax return and signed financial statement (signed)
- Proof of crop insurance - an Assignment of Indemnity for Crop Insurance will be submitted to insurance carrier
- Security position on crop will be filed with the state that applies (KS, Colorado, or both)
Monthly charge accounts are available for the purchase of fertilizer, herbicide, pesticides, seed, and fuel. For each of these services, please contact David A. Rodriguez - Assistant CEO/Credit Risk Manager or Cindy Williamson - Assistant Credit Manager, at 620-492-6210.
Click on the links below to download a PDF version.